SNOW REMOVAL EQUIPMENT CABS
COVERED BY WARRANTY
ORIGINAL TRACTOR CAB CO., INC., (the "Company") warrants to the owner that each new product listed below is merchantable and free of defects in workmanship
During the warranty period, the dealer from whom the product was bought, or the Company, will provide, free of charge, parts and the shipping costs of
parts necessary to correct any defect in workmanship and material.
The company products listed below are warranted for the stated period from the date of the original purchase:
1. Cabs for tractors and snow removal equipment: 1 year
2. Company manufactured accessories for above cabs: 1 year
3. Sunshades for lawn and garden tractors: 1 year
4. Repair parts: 1 year
The owner of a new Company manufactured product must do the following to qualify for warranty service :
1. Retain the original invoice or other proof of purchase to avoid unnecessary difficulties in determining eligibility for warranty work.
2. Notify the dealer from whom the product was bought, or the company, as soon as possible after discovery of a possible defect, and provide proof of
To notify the company write to: Original Tractor Cab Co., Inc., P.O. Box 97, Arlington, IN 46104.
3.the owner may , upon notification by the Company, be required to return the defective part, or parts, to the Company for inspection and warranty service.
NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
The following are not covered by this warranty:
1. Transportation charges to and from servicing dealer or the Company;
2. New products which have been subject to misuse, negligence or accident, or have been altered or repaired in a manner not authorized by the company;
3. Windshield wipers, lights, or accessories that are warranted separately by their respective manufacturers, except Company agrees to make available to
the owner whatever warranty benefits may be made available to the Company by the manufacturers.
All implied warranties, except to the extent prohibited by any applicable law, shall have no greater duration than the warranty period for the applicable
product, some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
The Companys' liability arising out of warranties representation, instructions, or defects from any abuse, shall be limited exclusively to repair or
replacing parts under the condition in the warranty, and in no event will Company be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not
allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have rights that vary from state to state.