The Michelin X Tweel SSL 2 is one single unit, replacing the current tire/wheel/valve assembly. There is no need for complex wheel/tire mounting equipment. Once they are bolted on, there is no air pressure to maintain. No compromise, productivity can be increased because the Michelin X Tweel SSL provides outstanding stability and enables a skid steer to work rapidly with more comfort for the operator, reducing driver fatigue while improving productivity. The Michelin X Tweel SSL 2 delivers a consistent footprint with strong wear life that is two to three times that of the pneumatic tire at equal tread depth. Additionally, the unique energy transfer within the poly-resin spokes reduces the “bounce” associated with pneumatic tires. No downtime Michelin X Tweel SSL 2 performs like a pneumatic tire, but without the risk and costly downtime associated with penetrations and impact damage.
- Deep Open Tread Designed for Excellent Cleaning and Traction
- Zero Degree Belts and ComposiCoil™ Proprietary Design Provide Great Lateral Stiffness, While Resisting Damage and Absorbing Impacts.
- Universal, 8 Hole, Heavy Gauge Steel Hub will Easily Bolt Onto All standard Skid Steer Machines
- High Strength, Poly-Resin Spokes Carry the Load and Absorb Impacts, Help Dampen the Ride, and Provide a Unique Energy Transfer that Reduces Pneumatic Bounce
- Michelin’s Proprietary Comp10 Cable™ Forms a Semi-Rigid “Shear Beam”, and Allows the Load to Hang From the Top
- Max Load 4,400 LBS