We sell only to legitimate agricultural, turf and construction businesses serving the public in areas of sales, service and/or parts and accessories. We do not engage in retail sales and reserve the right to qualify any account seeking to purchase from this catalog.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Customer service: Mon-Fri., 7:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), Will-call: Mon-Fri. 10:00am to 4:00pm local time (excluding holidays)
TERMS: NET 30 OR PREPAID CREDIT CARD
All orders will be shipped prepaid via credit card unless cash is received with the order or arrangements have been made for an open account. Dealers desiring an open account should request an application form and allow 7 to 10 days for processing. Open accounts are due net 30 days of the following month in North Hollywood, California. Interest will be charged on past due balances at a rate not to exceed the applicable state legal maximum or 1.5% per month, whichever is less. All sales are final on discontinued and closeout items.
Questions regarding statements should be directed to our Accounts Receivable Department at: 1-877-934-2444. Questions in regard to returns should be directed to Customer Service.
FOB origin. We will ship by the most reasonable means according to the size and weight of your order unless given special instructions. Since ownership of product transfers at the FOB point, claims for damaged, lost or short shipments must be made directly to the carrier, and the amount must not be deducted from statement balance.
FREIGHT POLICY & GUIDELINES FOR CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
Normal orders (package shipments) exceeding $200.00 shippable will be shipped at no charge to the dealer. Wiedmann Bros and OrangeAftermarket® reserve the right to select the most economical method of shipping. Dealer may request an “expedited shipment” for your order utilizing UPS next day, 2-day or 3-day air program. If the order qualifies for free ground freight, the dealer will be given credit for the ground portion of the freight charge. Expedited shipments are limited by type of product, weight and size of product.
GENERAL FREIGHT GUIDELINES FOR SHIPMENTS OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES:
Generally all orders are shipped FOB our warehouse. Wiedmann Bros and OrangeAftermarket® offer freight programs to minimize the cost of freight for direct shipments (our warehouse to your dealership), for details contact your Sales Representative
COD and additional handling charges are based on current published carrier guidelines and are the responsibility of the dealer. Some product is not eligible for free freight due to weight and/or size, or special handling requirement (i.e. tractor sunshade/canopies, mowers, rescue skids, drop shipments, etc).
All goods are carefully packed and in good condition when shipped. Claims must be made with the carrier, not with Wiedmann Bros. Please note the number of packages delivered as sometimes they will be separated by the carrier.
- Do not return merchandise without a Return Goods Authorization (RGA# must be displayed on returned package).
- Products returned without a RGA# will be held or refused and directed back to the dealer.
- Returns must be shipped according to the instructions of Wiedmann Bros and OrangeAftermarket® customer service representative.
- Returns should be shipped to:
- Wiedmann Bros Returns, 7421 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Unit 19, North Hollywood, CA 91605
- Shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
- Return freight and Restocking fees will not be charged on returned goods found to be defective or not as ordered.
- Any current products returned that are not defective (customer convenience returns) are to be shipped back freight prepaid and are subject to a restocking charge based on the invoice date.
- Any customer with excessive returns (over 5% of year-to-date sales or previous 12 months sales) will be subject to the maximum restocking charge.
- Damaged or used product not subject to warranty as well as product not originally purchased from Wiedmann Bros and OrangeAftermarket® will be returned to the dealer freight collect.
- Closeout and discontinued product will not be accepted for return or credit unless they were mis-shipped or covered by warranty
- Items returned in new condition with marked or damaged packaging that is not saleable will be subject to a repackaging fee of up to 35%.
MANUFACTURER'S DIRECT WARRANTY:
All items having must be returned directly to the Manufacturer (not Wiedmann Bros) after having obtained a RGA number from that Manufacturer.
Wiedmann Bros reserves the right to change prices between Price List or Catalog printings if we receive price changes from our vendors.
Prompt service is of primary consideration. Every effort will be made to ship an order the same day it is received.
- These terms govern all our sales, and may not be changed except with our written consent. Failure to return goods within 30 days of invoice date shall constitute acceptance by you of these terms, notwithstanding contrary terms in any purchase order submitted to us.
- We make no warranty as to products distributed by us, express or implied, including without limitation any warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We will however, pass on all warranties made by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for performing such warranties. If a Dealer returns an item to Wiedmann Bros for warranty issues and the item is warranted directly by the manufacturer, the item will be returned to the Dealer.
- The manufacturer shall be solely responsible for any damage to person or property arising from the design, manufacture and testing of its products, and we accept no liability for such damages.
- We shall not be liable for indirect or consequential damages.
- If legal action is used to collect a past due account, the prevailing party shall be entitled to its attorney’s fees and costs in addition to any other relief it may receive.
If a customer chooses to be on backorder status, all orders placed and not able to be immediately filled, will be placed on backorder. Upon receipt of the merchandise, the backordered item(s) will be shipped. We do attempt to phone first to confirm that the item(s) are still wanted. If a customer is not on backorder status or wants to selectively backorder something that is not currently available, by so stating when placing an order, the item(s) will be backordered.
MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY
There are brands and items in Wiedmann Bros and OrangeAftermarket® catalogs that are subject to the terms of a Retail Advertising Policy or a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy. These policies may be found at www.wiedmannbros.com
MANUALLY ENTERED SHIP-TO ADDRESSES:
If you manually enter a ship-to address as compared to selecting one of the ship-to addresses that has previously been set up by WBDC for your dealership, then:
- Only addresses in the 48 contiguous U.S.A. states plus the District of Columbia can be entered.
- You will be charged for the shipping freight regardless of your freight program with WBDC or how much you buy on this order, and a $5 handling charge per order will be added to the freight.
- COD cannot be used as a payment method.
- The possible carriers may be restricted. Only UPS-shippable product should be ordered if a manually entered ship-to address is entered.
- If delivery is refused, the shipment will be returned to your dealership's default address, not to Wiedmann Bros.
Wiedmann Bros Distributing assumes no liability for errors in part numbers, pricing, listings, model applications or specifications. We reserve the right to change product quality, descriptions, specifications, prices and applications at any time without notice and with no further obligation.
All images and data on this Web site are the property of, and copyrighted by, Wiedmann Bros Distributing and may not be used by any other person or entity without written permission from an officer of Wiedmann Bros Distributing. www.wiedmannbros.com is intended to be used solely by the employees of the ag, turf or construction dealerships with which Wiedmann Bros Distributing does business.